Saturday, September 6, 2008

I have been tagged!
*Link the person who tagged you.*Mention the rules on your blog.*Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.*Tag fellow bloggers by linking them. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged!

1.I don't like it when I am dealing cards and the people take the cards as I am dealing. I just want them to wait is that so hard? answer me that!

2. I can't take a shower without having my teeth brushed in fact I usually brush them in the shower.

3. I hate to admit it and i never thought I would be like this but right now I don't have my phone i left it at my mother-in-laws house and I hate not having my phone with me. lame I know.

4.I like my garment top tucked in and if for some reason they get untucked I cant stand it.

5. As a hair stylist I find myself looking at other peoples hair styles all the time and its not usually a bad thing I like to look at different cuts and colors, so If i stare at you thats why take it as a compliment.

6.When I sleep it's quite a process I have to have the sheets at the bottom ( not the sides) tucked in real tight and I have to have three pillows two underneath my head (they are kinda flat thats why) and one in between my legs now the one in between my legs is crucial without this I have a sleepless night. just ask Adam.

I tag Holli, Jaime, Melissa M, Charlotte, Kami M

5 comments:

Miller's said...

Hey there! I'm so glad to know you have a blog, now I can peek in on you guys. We have wanted to call Adam to do our drywall but we feel bad because we know it is a long drive for him. We don't want him to feel obligated to do it but if he wants to then we would love to have him do it. He was obviously our first pick so let us know.

Christensen Family said...

Thanks for the tag I guess. You think that you have some weird quirks... wait till you read mine. But I guess you know most of them already though.

Mauri said...

hey guys! just blog stalking and came across y'all and thought i would stop and say hello. looks like you are having fun! we hope all is well!

Hiccup said...

You two are freakin' hilarious! Sometimes I think you're the stoners!

Nells-Bells said...

It totally bugs me when my garment top comes undone. Dan will pull it out sometimes just to bug me. It absolutely makes my skin crawl! I'm right there with ya.


Playoffs!!!

The fountains in Vegas

We went to Las Vegas over Spring Break and we saw a wax sculpture of Whoopi she was making us laugh. ( thats my friend Brittany)

what would we do without sisters

adam and Joelle she is so fun

Me and Adam in Puerto Rico last summer

we love our gram!

Adam taught me to golf last summer

We like to go camping in the summer, I cant wait til it finally gets warm enough to go some more

At the Jazz game

Team Tres Hermanas will reunite this June

Wayne and Garth: Halloween 2006