Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Round and round the Christmas tree!

Doesn't it look great! Oh I love Christmas I can hardly stand it.
Who likes my attire? I wear it with confidence. No it is not a one piece I just could only find gray. I have alot of memories cutting down trees with my family. I never want a fake one. It's just not as fun. I love the smell of the real trees, the look, the fun of finding the one you want most. It's great. Jaime, Ash, me and my dad went this year!
That is us in the mountains singing songs of cheer.

3 comments:

Christensen Family said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. It is funny that you would say that you love cutting them down because I remember so many times when you were little that you hated it! :) Those were good times though weren't they. I agree real trees are better than fake. I love your outfit by the way. So funny! I need to come see your apartment. Last time I was there you didn't have your tree up yet.

Charlotte and Nate Braithwaite said...

Brittany, what in the world are you wearing? Haha, oh that is hilarious, at first glance I thought it was a one peice suit and that you had fake yellow braids coming off the sides of your head. Oh, good times. Anyway, the tree looks great--where do you go to get them?

Taylor said...

haha im sad that i was in school when you guys went to get it! you look really silly britt but cool!


Playoffs!!!

The fountains in Vegas

We went to Las Vegas over Spring Break and we saw a wax sculpture of Whoopi she was making us laugh. ( thats my friend Brittany)

what would we do without sisters

adam and Joelle she is so fun

Me and Adam in Puerto Rico last summer

we love our gram!

Adam taught me to golf last summer

We like to go camping in the summer, I cant wait til it finally gets warm enough to go some more

At the Jazz game

Team Tres Hermanas will reunite this June

Wayne and Garth: Halloween 2006