Sunday, March 8, 2009

Beards and Elephants


Adam's beard is getting so long and is becoming a distraction whilst kissing. When I mention trimming it he laughs at the idea and tells me he is letting it grow until we go home. He has trimmed it once since we have been here so I guess I should be grateful about that. Now we have a month and a half left and his beard grows pretty fast. So I am hoping my lack of kisses or the heat will get to him. I am interested to see if he will crack. But knowing him and the fact that he didn't cut his hair for a year because someone bet him five bucks, I think the odds are not in my favor.
Also, today we were walking home from church and we saw an elephant on the sidewalk! I would have taken picture but I didn't have my camera. Oh the craziness of Thailand.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brittany!!! I'm so glad I have your blog now! It looks like you are doing awesome! I'm jealous. I want to come join you guys! That would be such and interesting and fun place to go! I hope you guys have so much fun!

Merrells said...

Lack of kissing and the like is the best persuasion we wives have. Good luck!

Christensen Family said...

I think that it would be a big distraction! I have a hard time kissing a beard. Good luck and I hope he cracks for your sake! :) Crazy to just see elephants every where!

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

I bet you guys are having SO much fun. I'm jealous of you guys... I'm sad we are going to be gone when you guys come back but maybe you can plan a trip to Vegas and we can go to lake Mead =)


Playoffs!!!

The fountains in Vegas

We went to Las Vegas over Spring Break and we saw a wax sculpture of Whoopi she was making us laugh. ( thats my friend Brittany)

what would we do without sisters

adam and Joelle she is so fun

Me and Adam in Puerto Rico last summer

we love our gram!

Adam taught me to golf last summer

We like to go camping in the summer, I cant wait til it finally gets warm enough to go some more

At the Jazz game

Team Tres Hermanas will reunite this June

Wayne and Garth: Halloween 2006