Thursday, March 5, 2009

I was tagged!

I got tagged...So, for this tag, I was supposed to go to the documents on my computer, go to pictures, pick the 6th file, then the 6th folder, and the 6th picture. I was to then post the picture on my blog, tell about it, and tag 6 people to do the same.
I am not quite sure what the 6th file is, I just went to the 6th folder and picture.
This is what I found! This is us on a tuk tuk coming home from church, in Bangkok. Tuk tuks are these three wheeled carts that can weave in and out of traffic, so you sometimes get places a little faster if you don't mind the heat and the pollution in your face. And you have to haggle with the driver for the price, if you are white they might just rip you off.





I tag Kami, Holli, Jaime, Charlotte, Cherri, Lauren

3 comments:

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

Your husbands face is hilarious in this pic! I wish I could visit you in Thailand!

Charlotte and Nate Braithwaite said...

Okay so the picture that I get to post is pretty hilarious. I'm glad everything is going well for you guys. Winter is almost over here...hopefully. Yeah!

Christensen Family said...

Thanks for the tag! I will get that posted soon!


Playoffs!!!

The fountains in Vegas

We went to Las Vegas over Spring Break and we saw a wax sculpture of Whoopi she was making us laugh. ( thats my friend Brittany)

what would we do without sisters

adam and Joelle she is so fun

Me and Adam in Puerto Rico last summer

we love our gram!

Adam taught me to golf last summer

We like to go camping in the summer, I cant wait til it finally gets warm enough to go some more

At the Jazz game

Team Tres Hermanas will reunite this June

Wayne and Garth: Halloween 2006