Saturday, October 11, 2008

Did i mention I love the Fall!

This is an optical illusion can you see someone in this picture?????
We just can't help ourselves we were being silly.

I LOVE HALLOWEEN! I cant get enough of Halloween and all it's spookiness. If there was light in this pumpkin you would be able to tell it is a witch, we..... or should I say Adam carved he would hardly let me do any of it he takes this pumpkin carving very seriously. But in his defense he warned me and told me to get another pumpkin, and I in my silliness thought oh we will do it together it will be fun. Not so I am afraid, but it turned out cute and I chatted with our friends.

4 comments:

Taylor said...

I didn't see Adam at first, it truely is an optical illusion! Let's go for a walk when I come down sometime, it's so pretty!

Kami said...

i didn't see adam either!

Nells-Bells said...

Amen! Love this time of year. That pumpkin rocks!

Christensen Family said...

Wow! He does have a talent. I love the Fall too. I just wish we could have more of it. It seems like all we get is Summer and Winter and just a little Spring and Fall. You two have so much fun. You are hillarious. The pics were good. I agree I didn't see Adam at first either. Very nice.


Playoffs!!!

The fountains in Vegas

We went to Las Vegas over Spring Break and we saw a wax sculpture of Whoopi she was making us laugh. ( thats my friend Brittany)

what would we do without sisters

adam and Joelle she is so fun

Me and Adam in Puerto Rico last summer

we love our gram!

Adam taught me to golf last summer

We like to go camping in the summer, I cant wait til it finally gets warm enough to go some more

At the Jazz game

Team Tres Hermanas will reunite this June

Wayne and Garth: Halloween 2006