Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I was tagged by Lauren ( at least I think it was me there are alot of Brittany's)

8 Shows I like to watch:
1. The Office
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. Flight of the Conchords
4. Project Runway
5. Sheer Genius
6. David Letterman
7.Dexter
8. Conan

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. I worked
2. I made taco soup
3. My mom and sister came to visit
4. Adam and I walked to Hollywood video to get our Halloween movie to watch with our friends
5. We hung out with our buddies Kami and Porter and Brittany and watched the Adams family 2
5. Adam and I watched some of Conan

8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Iron gate Grill
2. El Torro Viejo
3. Costa Vida
4. The Hub on campus at USU ( the Marvin Joes are my favorite)
5. The training table ( cheese fries mmmmm)

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Halloween
2. Scary Movies
3. The Holidays
4. Moving to Thailand for a semester
5. doing the Triathlon ( hopefully)
6. The Body world in SLC
7. When Adam comes home from school because its my day off and we can play.
8. The Office



8 Things on my Wish List
1. Bigger paychecks
2. Cheaper Health Insurance
3. That I don't get sick in Thailand
4. I lived closer to my G-ma so I could visit more
5. a house
6. I could live in logan after Law school
7. It would be fall longer
8. I could know how to ski


I tag Holli, Melissa, Charlotte, Jaime,

5 comments:

Wil said...

Hey Brit! Man you are a fast blogger. I'm really excited for you guys to go to thailand. I think travel is the best thing young people can spend their money on. second a house. but trips are much cheaper anyways!

so "The Visitor" was really slow. but I really liked one of the charactars, and the story is pretty good. i'd give it a 6.5 outa 10

Christensen Family said...

Thanks for the tag. I will get to it as fast as I can. Sorry I haven't finished the other tag yet either. They will both be up shortly. :)

Jaime said...

Yeah sorry I haven't done the other one either. But I'll get on this one.
I also love those Marv 'n Joe's. I miss them and try to imitate them at home.

Jaime said...

Brit,
My friend thought that you were me in that video I posted. She thought I was a cool mom and was about to bust a move too. It made me laugh.

Christensen Family said...

I'm sorry that I haven't done these tags either. I'll get on it also.


Playoffs!!!

The fountains in Vegas

We went to Las Vegas over Spring Break and we saw a wax sculpture of Whoopi she was making us laugh. ( thats my friend Brittany)

what would we do without sisters

adam and Joelle she is so fun

Me and Adam in Puerto Rico last summer

we love our gram!

Adam taught me to golf last summer

We like to go camping in the summer, I cant wait til it finally gets warm enough to go some more

At the Jazz game

Team Tres Hermanas will reunite this June

Wayne and Garth: Halloween 2006