Monday, November 10, 2008

Election bash and Adams Birthday!

it was Adams Birthday on the 8th we went to the Body World and then hung out with Ash and Jake at their house. We had cake with his family the next day he got a really nice Nixon watch from his mom and from me he got a sweet back pack to take to Thailand so we can go back packing all over southeast Asia.
Remove Formatting from selectionWe went to an election night party that Adam helped put together on campus, it was a huge success lots of people showed up. Ashlee and I were in the ping pong tournament.

2 comments:

Nells-Bells said...

happy birthday to adam! his birthday is the same day as my mom's. looks like you two had a blast! thailand will be AWESOME! it will be such an amazing experience for you two.

Christensen Family said...

Happy birthday Adam! Sorry a little late. I didn't even know that you guys helped and went to an election party thing. I guess I haven't checked the blog in awhile. :( Sorry!


Playoffs!!!

The fountains in Vegas

We went to Las Vegas over Spring Break and we saw a wax sculpture of Whoopi she was making us laugh. ( thats my friend Brittany)

what would we do without sisters

adam and Joelle she is so fun

Me and Adam in Puerto Rico last summer

we love our gram!

Adam taught me to golf last summer

We like to go camping in the summer, I cant wait til it finally gets warm enough to go some more

At the Jazz game

Team Tres Hermanas will reunite this June

Wayne and Garth: Halloween 2006