Friday, November 28, 2008

Thailand update

So you may have heard that Thailand has been having some riots and what not over the past few months. They got a new Prime Minister Somchai Wongsawat and they do not like him they say he is corrupt. There are picketers that have taken over the airports and the airports have been shut down for this whole week so people trying to get back to the states or wherever they are going are stuck in the airport.
I hope things change so we can still go. I am getting nervous, we have been excited about this for months now. If the riots and protesting in the airports continue we will have to go to D.C or something for an internship. I have it in my head that we are going somewhere fun and I will be so sad if we can't.

3 comments:

Brad.Kenz.Max.Kannon said...

Hey girl! That's scary, but it will suck for you if you can't go! I can't belive that it is already here...remember when you'd talk about in school? So when are you set to leave? Are you going to work at the salon when you get back?

Nells-Bells said...

holy crud! good thing you weren't already there. i don't know if dan knows about all that is going on there. be sure to let us know when you guys find out!

Christensen Family said...

I am so sorry to hear of that. But no matter where you go it will be fun because you will be together and it will be a new experience. Good Luck!


Playoffs!!!

The fountains in Vegas

We went to Las Vegas over Spring Break and we saw a wax sculpture of Whoopi she was making us laugh. ( thats my friend Brittany)

what would we do without sisters

adam and Joelle she is so fun

Me and Adam in Puerto Rico last summer

we love our gram!

Adam taught me to golf last summer

We like to go camping in the summer, I cant wait til it finally gets warm enough to go some more

At the Jazz game

Team Tres Hermanas will reunite this June

Wayne and Garth: Halloween 2006