Thursday, November 6, 2008

Two months til we go to Thailand!

I am so excited to go to Bangkok! For those of you who don't know we are moving to Thailand for four months to study abroad. We chose to go there for three main reasons Adams major is international studies and he needs to study abroad for it, it is the cheapest study abroad, and Adam went on his mission to Cambodia so we will be able to visit. It will be so much fun! I hope to teach English while we are there. It will be interesting and very different since i have only gone to Peurto Rico and Nauvoo but I am happy to go and learn about their culture.

4 comments:

Kami said...

it will be such an awesome experience! I don't know what we'll do with out you! When you get back Avi will be so big & hopefully we'll have a new apartment!

Charlotte and Nate Braithwaite said...

I am so excited for you and also very jealous. Living outside the country is interesting but a way good experience. Good luck!

Christensen Family said...

We're excited for you two. It will be a very good experience for you. Good luck! I'll just need a hair cut and highlight before you go!!! :)

marilyn shumway said...

Britt,
A girl form our ward is going to Bangkok on her mission in Dec. and then a woman I work with has a daughter in Bangkok on a mission also. I'll give you their names before you go. That will be great!!
XOXO
Marilyn


Playoffs!!!

The fountains in Vegas

We went to Las Vegas over Spring Break and we saw a wax sculpture of Whoopi she was making us laugh. ( thats my friend Brittany)

what would we do without sisters

adam and Joelle she is so fun

Me and Adam in Puerto Rico last summer

we love our gram!

Adam taught me to golf last summer

We like to go camping in the summer, I cant wait til it finally gets warm enough to go some more

At the Jazz game

Team Tres Hermanas will reunite this June

Wayne and Garth: Halloween 2006