Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had such a fun Halloween party! can you guess who we are? If you said Gomez and Morticia Addams you are right. And "thing" too! Those fingernails were so annoying I ripped them off after pictures.
We played the flour game where you each take a slice out of the flour and if the m&m falls then you have to eat it without your hands.

The whole clan, we have everyone from Ron Burgendy to Obama to the Joker. There was another Morticia and Gomez (we maybe should have communicated, oh well we both looked wonderful)

Adams sister Ash was a gangster and her husband was an old man there costumes were great! She bleached his hair to make it white.
We are the only ones who dressed up at my salon. I wasn't about to be Morticia at work!

4 comments:

Charlotte and Nate Braithwaite said...

it looks like you had a way fun time. Atleast I got to see what your costumes were since you wouldnt tell me. Sometimes I think your way too into this halloween thing. Haha, you always have been.

Brad.Kenz.Max.Kannon said...

Ha ha you love Halloween don't you? I miss you so so much girl! You seem like you're having so much fun and I'm so glad!

Christensen Family said...

You guys always have such cute ideas for costumes. Very creative. Looks like you all had fun too. Always keep in tough with your friends.

Merrells said...

Funny funny.


Playoffs!!!

The fountains in Vegas

We went to Las Vegas over Spring Break and we saw a wax sculpture of Whoopi she was making us laugh. ( thats my friend Brittany)

what would we do without sisters

adam and Joelle she is so fun

Me and Adam in Puerto Rico last summer

we love our gram!

Adam taught me to golf last summer

We like to go camping in the summer, I cant wait til it finally gets warm enough to go some more

At the Jazz game

Team Tres Hermanas will reunite this June

Wayne and Garth: Halloween 2006