Monday, November 10, 2008

I finally did the whole Triathlon!!!!!

My sister Jaime does these Triathlons and I have just done the running part in the past but I was determined to do the whole thing. It was so much fun my friends Katie, Celest, Stacia and my sister Ash did it with me. It was so much fun, I want to do more and more of them and get better times. I can see why my sister likes them so much they are addicting.
My sister Ash, Stacia, me, Katie and Celest. It was fun to have friends there to cheer each other on.
This part was cold running to and from the pool but other then that it was a nice day thankfully


Stacia and I running! I know I am wearing spandex! I didn't want to but every one was wearing it and my sister said true Triathletes wear spandex so I thought it had to be done if I ever wanted to be great!

4 comments:

Nells-Bells said...

i have always wanted to do this but not sure i would make it past mile 1. congrats!!

Brad.Kenz.Max.Kannon said...

Holy Crap! Great job Brit! I would never be able to do that! I miss you!

Miller's said...

I serioulsy envy you, that is so awesome. Maybe I'll do one someday...

Christensen Family said...

Good job! I wish we could have gone to it. I don't think that I could do the whole thing. You guys are awesome. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun too!


Playoffs!!!

The fountains in Vegas

We went to Las Vegas over Spring Break and we saw a wax sculpture of Whoopi she was making us laugh. ( thats my friend Brittany)

what would we do without sisters

adam and Joelle she is so fun

Me and Adam in Puerto Rico last summer

we love our gram!

Adam taught me to golf last summer

We like to go camping in the summer, I cant wait til it finally gets warm enough to go some more

At the Jazz game

Team Tres Hermanas will reunite this June

Wayne and Garth: Halloween 2006