Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Weekend trip to the beach



We decided it was getting a little hot and one can only stand being in Bangkok with the business so long, so we are hopefully going to take many trips to the beaches in Thailand. This weekend we went to Hua Hin. It was great! There was a huge amount of old Europeans with skin diseases from too many trips to the beach, and some of them decided they didn't want to be constricted by their bikini tops. After the shock , We got a good laugh. We also got massages while we were there, the thai people must not really care about privacy because when they gave us the shirt and pants they wanted us to change into they didn't leave for us to change, we finally hinted we didnt want them to see us and after alot of awkwardness with them standing there, they got the picture.



The lovely beach of Hua Hin, don't ask me how to pronounce it. I have tried and the Thai people corrected me many times.
This guy stopped Adam on the streets wanting him to buy a suit ( Adam is good I usually just say no thanks and keep walking) But this guy wouldn't let go of Adams hand he held it for five minutes I had to take a picture I was laughing so hard.
At a restaurant. By the way I can never spell restaurant right, It always takes me about twice to get it right.
Check out our Chaco ( sandals) tan.

2 comments:

Christensen Family said...

You complain of heat and we have to endure six more weeks of winter! :) Oh it looks like you guys are having so much fun. I'm so happy for you!

Lisa and McCord said...

So jealous you guys! that is so cool that you got to go to the beach. I miss the beach. It's cold and humid here. I'm ready for summer. =)

-Lisa and Mac


Playoffs!!!

The fountains in Vegas

We went to Las Vegas over Spring Break and we saw a wax sculpture of Whoopi she was making us laugh. ( thats my friend Brittany)

what would we do without sisters

adam and Joelle she is so fun

Me and Adam in Puerto Rico last summer

we love our gram!

Adam taught me to golf last summer

We like to go camping in the summer, I cant wait til it finally gets warm enough to go some more

At the Jazz game

Team Tres Hermanas will reunite this June

Wayne and Garth: Halloween 2006