Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Trip to the Beach


The Australian open finals were playing and Adam couldn't stand missing it so we watched it at a bar and ordered virgin margaritas, I think that was the first time I have been in a bar that just shows you how sheltered I am.
We rode elephants I was so excited to do this. It was fun, this elephant is 30 years old and they live to be 100 years usually.
This was at a beach side restaraunt. We splurged, but ya know the American food is not very good here so there is no point in getting it. Even though I miss waffles, milk, rolls etc the list is endless.
Adam climbing on some rocks at the beach.

Look at this stuff isn't it neat, wouldn't you think my collections complete, wouldn't you think I's a girl......... Did you get that he is trying to be Arial.

5 comments:

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

I am so jealous Brit. I want to have adventures in Thailand!

Christensen Family said...

He just needs longer hair!! Nice glasses for the margaritas. I have never been to a bar either. So we are both sheltered. Or maybe that's a good thing! So fun to ride an elephant!

Kami said...

this was toooo good! the whole thing had me laughing...especially Adam shaking hands with that dude and his Ariel! The best part of Ariel was your description!

Nells-Bells said...

adam could put the mermaid in denmark to shame with his interpretation. love all your posts and pics. so envious of your time there!

Shelayna said...

Ha ha I love the ariel pose! It looks like you guys are having so much fun!!


Playoffs!!!

The fountains in Vegas

We went to Las Vegas over Spring Break and we saw a wax sculpture of Whoopi she was making us laugh. ( thats my friend Brittany)

what would we do without sisters

adam and Joelle she is so fun

Me and Adam in Puerto Rico last summer

we love our gram!

Adam taught me to golf last summer

We like to go camping in the summer, I cant wait til it finally gets warm enough to go some more

At the Jazz game

Team Tres Hermanas will reunite this June

Wayne and Garth: Halloween 2006