Thursday, January 8, 2009

Feeling happy about life

So I was having a bit of a culture shock for this first week all I could think about was I have to live in this polluted, crowded place for four months? But I think I am getting used to it all because I am starting to love it. The food is so good to me now because I have branched out and tried new dishes, and I am getting used to how the people are and instead of getting annoyed with them starring or talking about us I just wave and usually they wave back. I am having such a good time! And I am happy for this sudden attitude adjustment because this is such an adventure and I am grateful we get to have it.

5 comments:

Taylor said...

oh thats great britt! im glad you are having fun finally!

Brad.Kenz.Max.Kannon said...

Hey! It looks like you guys are having a blast! You adjusted fast Britt, I'm proud! I can't believe that you are so far away now:( Be safe!

Christensen Family said...

I'm glad you are liking it better there. It's hard to adjust to new things but I think that you do it very well. It would take me a long time to adjust to it all. Good luck with school Adam and with teaching English Britt. We love and miss you!

Adam and JaCoy said...

Hey Britt. It looks awesome there. I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying it. So you remeber the new girl, Kelly. She told us this week that she is three months pregnant. I thought you would like to know that. keep in touch.

The McDonald's said...

Hey that I am way glad that you are loving it there. The pictures you have are way cool! Our puppy will stay about the size he is in these pictures, we are moving into a basement apt that lets us have him. It's bigger then ours now and it's cheaper- a little 80's but I get to paint and modernize it. We are excited, we are just waiting for the people that live in it now to move out. We are hoping that is sooner than later!


Playoffs!!!

The fountains in Vegas

We went to Las Vegas over Spring Break and we saw a wax sculpture of Whoopi she was making us laugh. ( thats my friend Brittany)

what would we do without sisters

adam and Joelle she is so fun

Me and Adam in Puerto Rico last summer

we love our gram!

Adam taught me to golf last summer

We like to go camping in the summer, I cant wait til it finally gets warm enough to go some more

At the Jazz game

Team Tres Hermanas will reunite this June

Wayne and Garth: Halloween 2006