Monday, January 19, 2009

Trip to Cambodia

I could not believe how much trash their was all over the place, it made Bangkok look clean.
This was the bathroom in the hotel, the shower sprays all over the whole bathroom, it was so skinny we both couldn't even stand in there. Adam is spraying off his dirty feet.
This man is shipping pigs in this barrel. Yes those are pigs.
No tissue, no sink, no soap, not even a squirter in this one (not like I use them anyway) this is how most of the toilets look. And that is why I carry tissue and hand sanitizer with me.

This was at an intersection, That scooter has three adults and a tiny baby on it. Car seats ...these people would mock us. I saw people holding newborns on these scooters, and believe me I never even felt safe, I can't imagine holding a baby on them.

2 comments:

Isaac said...

I like pigs,from Isaac

Christensen Family said...

All of that trash is sad! I don't think I could handle those toilets either. I am with you on carrying TP and hand sanitizer. I carry those (well wipes instead of tp but almost the same) with me here in the states - I wouldn't last very long. Good for you! I can't believe they take babies on those things. I can see an accident waiting to happen.


Playoffs!!!

The fountains in Vegas

We went to Las Vegas over Spring Break and we saw a wax sculpture of Whoopi she was making us laugh. ( thats my friend Brittany)

what would we do without sisters

adam and Joelle she is so fun

Me and Adam in Puerto Rico last summer

we love our gram!

Adam taught me to golf last summer

We like to go camping in the summer, I cant wait til it finally gets warm enough to go some more

At the Jazz game

Team Tres Hermanas will reunite this June

Wayne and Garth: Halloween 2006