Monday, January 12, 2009

Living and eating in Bangkok

This is a park called Chatuchak Park. The lady who took the picture kept saying cheese! She loved it, if people can speak English they like to talk to you.
Ok I don't really wear make-up here so just look past that. This was at a street cafe.
Our favorite dessert, well they don't really have many desserts here. But this is so good, sticky rice and mangoes. We eat it every night.
This is the alley outside of our Apt. They don't really have many garbage cans here. I am always looking for one, I usually end up holding garbage in my hands until I get home.
We saw this the other day, here we have clothes hanging to dry normal right? but next to it we have meat hanging out on the line. I had to take a picture.

2 comments:

Nells-Bells said...

so jealous of your mangos and sticky rice!! oh my goodness. we ate that every day we were there. wow. LOVE all your pics and hearing of your adventures. did you move into your apartment yet?

Christensen Family said...

I think I could handle eating the rice and mangos. I don't know about the rest of the food. I'm glad you're getting more used to the food though. I don't get the meat hanging by the clothes either. Crazy!


Playoffs!!!

The fountains in Vegas

We went to Las Vegas over Spring Break and we saw a wax sculpture of Whoopi she was making us laugh. ( thats my friend Brittany)

what would we do without sisters

adam and Joelle she is so fun

Me and Adam in Puerto Rico last summer

we love our gram!

Adam taught me to golf last summer

We like to go camping in the summer, I cant wait til it finally gets warm enough to go some more

At the Jazz game

Team Tres Hermanas will reunite this June

Wayne and Garth: Halloween 2006