Saturday, January 3, 2009

First few days in Bangkok

We went to this zoo where they had a magic show, crocodile show and an elephant. The elephant show was my favorite they danced it was so cute.
I was biting the tail of this tiger and all these Asians were laughing at me. Even though I can't communicate with them they still think I am witty.
I haven't ridden on an elephant yet but I did pet some. We will ride them soon.
We went to the mall by our house and this man was break dancing.
This is me getting a massage at our apt we are staying at. That girl is really nice.
The airplane trip was so long, I was getting so fidgety.

6 comments:

Nells-Bells said...

this is awesome! we went to a zoo like this. wow. brings back so many memories. i miss being there. especially the massages! those are THE BEST! except, in mine, i fell asleep and the lady told dan to wake me up because my legs were too heavy. i still enjoyed it...asleep. :)

Isaac said...

Are those real tigers? How did you get on them? Did you just jump on them and chain them up? From Isaac

Isaac said...

We miss you guys already! Hope you are having so much fun! We love and miss you!

Kami said...

holy crap! you guys are already doing so much fun stuff! I'm jealous :) wish we could come visit while you were there...that would be amazing!

Christensen Family said...

I bet the plane ride was miserable. We're glad you're finally there though. "The blue man" just reminds me of Arrested Development. I don't think that I would have gotten that close to those tigers. I'm glad you guys are able to go and see a lot of different places and things.

ajmellor85 said...

Hey! I went to that EXACT elephant park! I got my picture taken with the tigers


Playoffs!!!

The fountains in Vegas

We went to Las Vegas over Spring Break and we saw a wax sculpture of Whoopi she was making us laugh. ( thats my friend Brittany)

what would we do without sisters

adam and Joelle she is so fun

Me and Adam in Puerto Rico last summer

we love our gram!

Adam taught me to golf last summer

We like to go camping in the summer, I cant wait til it finally gets warm enough to go some more

At the Jazz game

Team Tres Hermanas will reunite this June

Wayne and Garth: Halloween 2006