Monday, January 12, 2009

This is one of the places we eat at every night, we have gotten to know some of the cooks, its fun they know what we want to order and how we like it.
At church, oh its nice to go to church I look forward to it every week. This week we went to the Cambodian ward so Adam translated for me, he loved speaking with the people and it was fun listening. The Cambodian girl that took this picture didn't really know how so she got more of the ground then the church.
This was at the weekend market, it has everything here from clothes, to decor, to food. It was very fun but very crowded as you can see.
This was in one of the cabs we were riding in. I wonder if the cab driver has had problems with this before.
I just had to take this picture, there are dogs all over just lying in the middle of the street. They are so gross I try to avoid them at all costs, I do feel bad for them but from a distance.

7 comments:

Jaime said...

Is the dog dieing? So Ashlee and I were talking aboht hoW you know more about the fam than we do and you are thousands of miles away. Funny. good job on your interview and good luck with your presentation. You'll do grea.t

Charlotte and Nate Braithwaite said...

You look like you are having so so much fun. In chile there was dogs all over too. I am with you, stay as far away as possible they truly are disgusting. Its like people dont want to shoot them because that is inhumane so they just ignore them to the point of death and disease, now that is humane, let me tell you.

Lisa and McCord said...

Brit, that is so cool. I just read all your past posts. We are so happy that you and Adam are doing well. Jealous that you can wear shorts and flip slops. We are freazing up here in Munster. I seariously wear 5 layers a day. Even in the house. ha ha ha. -Lisa

Kami said...

you're doing so good at keeping us updated! I'm glad you are having a good time and sooo wish we could visit.
We went and hot tubbed at the blanches! ...Vicki will never get rid of us ;)

Alesa Larsen said...

Wow, what an adverture you are having. I am so glad that you are enjoying it.

Katie_Stoker said...

You should find Evan's sister and her friend while you are there so that you can have some friends to hang out with when you are bored. They are living at the mission home there.

Christensen Family said...

I think that cab picture is hilarious. Dad, Tay, and me had a good laugh. I'm glad you got the teaching job. You will do great! You are a natural. I'm glad you guys are enjoying yourselves and updating us too.


Playoffs!!!

The fountains in Vegas

We went to Las Vegas over Spring Break and we saw a wax sculpture of Whoopi she was making us laugh. ( thats my friend Brittany)

what would we do without sisters

adam and Joelle she is so fun

Me and Adam in Puerto Rico last summer

we love our gram!

Adam taught me to golf last summer

We like to go camping in the summer, I cant wait til it finally gets warm enough to go some more

At the Jazz game

Team Tres Hermanas will reunite this June

Wayne and Garth: Halloween 2006