Thursday, January 22, 2009

What a day

This morning I opened one of Adams e-mails that said we were awarded a scholarship that he applied to so long ago. I had even forgotten about it, but it will help us so much, we are so excited.
So that was some great news.
So we walk outside and I try to avoid the nasty dogs as usual, but this time one of the dogs were following us I was trying to not act scared Adam told me to just ignore it, but then it started to growl and bark at us. I have a huge fear of big dogs just ask my sisters, and dogs from Thailand are even worse because they have got some major diseases. I grabbed onto Adam, and he was about to pretend to kick it so it would go away but the owner of the dog called it and he left. So now I am even more afraid of these dogs.
Then as if that weren't enough we were walking to the 7-11( a daily routine for us) and a huge rat runs right in front of my feet almost grazing them. Good thing these people don't speak my language because I said a few choice words. And that is what a day is like in Bangkok.

4 comments:

Charlotte and Nate Braithwaite said...

That is pretty disgusting. I did the whole dog thing in Chile but Rats...now that is a different story. I do NOT like rodents. Well I guess as long as they are not in your apartment it will be okay right? Good luck!

Adam and JaCoy said...

Congrats on the money. That is awesome. Sorry about the dogs and rats, I'd problably say a few choice words myself. Glad to see you are enjoying life.

Isaac said...

Hi Adam and Brittany. When you were walking and saw the pigs how big do you think they were and is Thailand like Cambodia? We will miss you at the Super Bowl Party but don't feel bad that you can't come.

Christensen Family said...

You are hilarious Britt. You've got to stop saying those few choice words. ;) I know how you are around big dogs and I feel the same way. Good luck with those dogs. Congrats on the scholarship! That is so exciting. The Lord always looks after us doesn't He?


Playoffs!!!

The fountains in Vegas

We went to Las Vegas over Spring Break and we saw a wax sculpture of Whoopi she was making us laugh. ( thats my friend Brittany)

what would we do without sisters

adam and Joelle she is so fun

Me and Adam in Puerto Rico last summer

we love our gram!

Adam taught me to golf last summer

We like to go camping in the summer, I cant wait til it finally gets warm enough to go some more

At the Jazz game

Team Tres Hermanas will reunite this June

Wayne and Garth: Halloween 2006