Monday, January 19, 2009

Our trip to Cambodia

Cambodia was so fun but so poor, I felt bad for the people. I wish I could be like Angelina Jolie and adopt them all if only I had enough money to pay for nannies and a house keeper I would.


The food off the streets was not my favorite but they did have some good restaraunts that I really enjoyed.
We got a couples massage. It felt nice, except we both had sun burns after the first day so that kind of put a damper on things.
We rode around on a motto (skooter) and the traffic was insane utter chaos Adam drove just like one of the locals. This picture is mainly to assure our parents we wore helmets.
This lady was like Adams mom on his mission. She was so nice. I just loved her she made us dinner and was so excited to see Adam. I hope to see her again before we go home.

3 comments:

marilyn shumway said...

Brittany,
What a neat experience. We are sooo blessed. I love reading about your travels.
Marilyn

The McDonald's said...

In the first picture of the food on the street, I can see Adam in you glasses! It's cool. Glad you guys are having fun! Talk to you soon

Christensen Family said...

Sorry you got sunburned. That is not fun and especially to have a massage on it. I'm glad you wore the helmets! You have learned! :) That is so neat that you were able to see Adam's "second mom". I bet that was so fun!


Playoffs!!!

The fountains in Vegas

We went to Las Vegas over Spring Break and we saw a wax sculpture of Whoopi she was making us laugh. ( thats my friend Brittany)

what would we do without sisters

adam and Joelle she is so fun

Me and Adam in Puerto Rico last summer

we love our gram!

Adam taught me to golf last summer

We like to go camping in the summer, I cant wait til it finally gets warm enough to go some more

At the Jazz game

Team Tres Hermanas will reunite this June

Wayne and Garth: Halloween 2006